15 Things To Do In My 15th Year
On November 11th, I started a new year of my life. I’m going to do what I can to make it a year of happiness and improvement. These are 15 things I want to do to make it my best year yet.
- Eat better. Less sugar, more greens.
- Work out daily. Get in shape, just in case the zombie apocalypse happens.
- Write more. This is my third attempt at a blog. I want to make it work this time.
- Be kinder to those around me. Start showing everyone that I appreciate them.
- Refine my wardrobe. Create a capsule that works year-round.
- Sell some of my books. I have more than I need, and the extra money would be nice.
- Learn the flute. I’ve had one for years, but I stopped playing after music class wasn’t offered. Time to get learning again.
- Embrace minimalism. Less objects, more happiness.
- Redo my room. It’s been the same for years, and it still looks like it could belong to a ten year old. I want a place that I enjoy being in.
- Start doing things that will help me with job and university applications. Blogging is step one. I still need to find other things to do.
- Save up enough for a ticket to another Twenty One Pilots show. I’ve seen them live once, and I can’t wait to see them again.
- Build my blog. Soon I’m going to get my own domain and hosting. I want my blog to be big enough that it can be a side job in university.
- Become more artistic. Get better at things like drawing and graphic design.
- Find a passion. Lots of people have written about that moment. The moment they find something that sets their soul on fire. I want that moment
- Become a better person. Be healthy, happy, kind, and satisfied with myself.
Crossing my fingers that I’ll actually follow this list. Is there anything else I should do? Tell me in the comments!